Established in the 1990's, our client is a successful Training Organisation, covering the NW and offering further education in a multitude of industries. The company is going through an exciting expansion and is looking to recruit for the following role: Warehousing & PMO Training Assessor, within the North West area.
- The role of Assessor involves visiting learners in the workplace, therefore, you will have an excellent level of communication. You will liaise well with employers and candidates alike.
- This is a mobile role; hence, candidates must have a valid driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- The position will report into the Operations Director and you will have a strong mentoring company network around you also.
- Candidates must have their Assessor qualification and a history of successfully assessing Warehousing & PMO (candidates coming with other sector skills will have an advantage: Customer Service and Business Administration).
- You will have a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Candidates will have the ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- You will be self motivated and excellent organisational skills- you will be pro-active with an upbeat personality.
This North West/Merseyside Training Assessor position comes with a salary of £25,000. Please send your CV today for more details.