As a Unit Nurse Manager working for one of the leading private health care providers in the UK, you’ll use your compassion and initiative to make sure all residents get the quality care they deserve. This means you’ll implement person-centred care plans that make a real difference to residents’ day-to-day lives. In the role of Unit Nurse Manager (General), you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to take your unit from strength to strength, with plenty of opportunities for professional development along the way.
To join us as a Unit Nurse Manager , you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC registration. with good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
As well as an excellent salary you will receive one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include;
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• Access to childcare vouchers
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
Apply with you CV today or call me on 0141 212 5130