0141 212 5130
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking for your next challenge ?
Our client has an exciting position opened for a Principal Structural Engineer. Based from Either Manchester or Colwyn Bay, You will be working alongside the Rail team as they continue to develop and design the next steps in Britains infrastructure.
The Rail Division has grown substantially within the past 2 years with new offices opening in Manchester to join the head office based in Colwyn Bay. The successful candidate is offered the flexibility of choosing to base themselves from either office. With the success of this division it offers the chance for excellent and swift career progression opportunities.
- Provide accurate designs for clients on a variety of Rail projects. Platform Design experience would be fantastic
- Attend client meetings
- Manage and liase with clients, work with sub contractors and on site engineers
- Carry out site visits when required
- Work closely with other nationwide offices, engineers and technicians to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard
- Develop professionally, ideally working towards chartership
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 2-years design experience within consultancy practice. On route to sitting professional review with ICE / IStructE under
- Experience of applying design software (TEDDS, Robot, CADS, Superstress etc)
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and associated industry and group standards
- Valid UK driving license
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
This is rare chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing consultancies.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2021