0141 212 5130
We are working with an Engineering Consultancy based in Central Scotland, who currently require a Structural Engineer to join the team.
Salary- £40-50k + Benefits (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
The role will involve working on Commercial mainly, sometimes Industrial projects throughout Scotland. You will be based in the companies head office located in the Central Belt.
You will assist the Directors by working on detailed & concept designs, as well as attending visits to site and coordinating workload. You will ensure designs are completed to a high quality in line with the clients requirements and provide a high level of service throughout the project. You will manage the projects successfully through to completion, checking and reviewing drawings throughout whilst maintaining good communication with the client. In addition, you will identify new business opportunities where possible.
- Ideally Chartered or Incorporated Engineer
- Degree in relevant Civil or Structural Engineering discipline
- Member of ICE or ISE
- 5+ Year experience in an Engineering role with a focus on design
- Experience within Construction/Consultancy work.
- Experience visiting sites and successfully dealing with clients
- Track record of completing projects to time schedules, meeting a high level of service, and potentially managing multiple project at the one time
If this role is of interest and you feel you meet the criteria outline, please apply or contact us on 0141 212 5130.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2022