Our client is currently recruiting for the position of System Administrator/Infrastructure Engineer for their main data centre located at our head office in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to progress and use their skills and experience to be applied in this wide ranging job. The client is a very successful Facilities Management business.
The successful candidate should be experienced in the following core areas with the most important first:
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining Windows servers or other computer systems
- Planning for and responding to service outages and other problems
- Active Directory administration & upgrades
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 /2012 infrastructure services (DFS / DNS / WINS / Group Policy)
- SAN deployment and maintenance
- Cloud technologies and Design on AWS/Azure platform.
- MS Exchange 2007 & Office 365 Hybrid deployments and migrations.
- VMware 3.5 – 5.5
- Documentation and implementing procedures and policies
- Multi domain, Multi site deployments of the above technologies
- AD and Infrastructure Design
- Powershell and administrative scripting
- HP Hardware
- Backup Exec/VEEAM
- Barracuda web proxy, WAF
- DRBC implementation and testing
- Trend/Symantec AV
- Basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of Azure
We are looking for someone who would is ideally educated to a degree level, with relevant Microsoft certification.
A flexible working attitude will be required. This job will entail providing support during normal working hours, emergency support out of hours and when required work out of hours during major upgrade work or project based work.
You will also be required to clear a CRB and credit check clearance process.
The role comes with a basic salary to £45,000 plus excellent benefits, pension etc. (free on-site parking also).
If this Sr. Enterprise Systems Administrator role is relevant to you, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW.