One of our partners is currently looking for an ambitious Site Manager who is fresh into the industry.
The organisation specialise in Fit out and Refurbishment of Commercial and Industrial spaces, operating UK wide. They have a strong established client base and would be a great fit for and individual looking to find a company where they can grow and learn long term. The company provide training and will put staff through the relevant qualifications/ accreditations for their role.
Your role would involve looking after sites, managing site staff and dealing with clients on a day to day basis. You would ensure client requirements were being met and all work was being carried out safely and to a high standard of quality. You would be supported in your development and given any extra help required to progress within the company.
- Site Supervisor, Site Manager or similar level currently
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid ideally
- Experience in Fit Out and Refurbishment projects
- Joinery background would be beneficial but not essential
- Ambitious, confident and good communicator
- Ability to lead teams, manage successfully and work to strict schedules
- IT literate
If you feel you would be suited to this role and would like to be considered, please get in touch today.