One of our very prestigious clients is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their business in Edinburgh. This is a Senior-level appointment with responsibility for a major project. This will be a 12-month long position, which may be extended, where you will take responsibility for a complete project implementation.
- The client is looking for a solid Project Management background, not necessarily construction management- candidates with a background in Electrical Vehicle Charging Points will have an advantage.
- Candidates will have a considerable history of implementing strategic transformational projects and managing various workstream as part of their programme management role.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise with senior level colleagues and clients.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering on time within budget on given strategies.
- You will have excellent understanding and working practice of managing complex improvement projects to tight deadlines.
This Senior Project Manager is a contractor role and comes with a £400-450/day rate. This is an 12-month role and will be based from the client’s Edinburgh site. If this role is relevant to you, please send your details now for more information. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.