We have an exciting opening with a client of ours, currently based in East Kilbride. The position is ideal for either a Senior or Principal level Engineer, or those looking to take the natural step into either of these roles.
The company are a successful Engineering Consultancy, with Headquarters in Wales. The company have recently opening a Rail Division which has continued to grow since inception. Due to workload and new contracts coming in regularly, they require an additional Engineer to take up a Senior position within the organisation. Work will cover various Rail project types including; Steel Work Repairs, Bridge Strengthening, Drainage etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a vital role in a growing organisation. With the team being new and the group always getting larger, there would be plenty of opportunity for the chosen individual to take on more responsibility and continue to move up within the company.
- Manage projects in accordance with company policy & procedures
- To support the Director of Rail in the delivery and management of a financially sustainable division that has key clients who provide predictable sales and profit streams.
- To produce safe and compliant designs to client scope and timescale
- Minimum 4 years experience in Design, ideally within a Consultancy
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience dealing with clients, visiting sites and attending meetings
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a small team and share ideas
- Experience of applying design software (TEDDS, Robot, CADS, Superstress etc)
- Valid UK Driving License
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply or find out more please get in touch today.