Our client is a prestigious business services orgainsation with head-quarters in Glasgow. They are looking for a talented Senior IT/Business Project Manager to join their business, with a strong Agile knowledge.
This role will report directly to the Group Director.
The role requires someone to provide expert and professional senior project management services, including shaping and successfully running successful large software & business change projects and programmes, managing the link between key stakeholders and IT delivery teams.
You will have exposure to several projects that differ in size and timescale so the ability to juggle tasks simultaneously and complete these to strict deadlines is essential. Development of best practise project management standards and quality assurance processes across project deliveries. Support fellow departments or group businesses with project management delivery advice as necessary.
Project Delivery Management
- Shape, manage and deliver large software & business change projects utilising relevant delivery methodologies and techniques, e.g. software development (waterfall and agile) and application implementation
- Work closely with stakeholders and IT to ensure the project meets business needs building trust and confidence in our in-house delivered solutions.
- Plan and secure project resources with relevant internal capability leads, and/or, external suppliers
- Detailed project planning and control.
- Manage project evaluation and dissemination activities
- Promote and develop project management best practice and the adoption of effective delivery methodologies
- You will be educated to degree level and be a Prince2, APM or PMP practitioner.
- Ideal candidates will have a background in full software lifecycle management and reporting into main business areas.
This exceptional Glasgow-based, Senior IT/Business Project Manager role comes with a salary to £50,000 plus solid benefits, on-site parking etc.