We are working with an award-winning Environmental Consultancy who are looking to add a Senior Ecologist to their growing team in Manchester.
This company have a fantastic reputation in the industry and are continuing to grow due to having a brilliant year yet again. It is a collaborative group, which gives employees all the tools to success and continue to progress within the organisation. Overall the companies employs over 100 individuals, within the Ecology team there are 15 currently which we hope to grow further.
- Working with senior managers to generate new business and client relationships.
- Project management and delivery.
- Contributing to the technical and professional development of less experienced members of the team.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Consultancy experience at Senior level, ideally 5+ years experience
- Full membership of CIEEM is essential.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to clients
- Competent in Phase 1 Habitat Survey of a range of habitats, with knowledge of higher plants
- Experience in Construction sectors i.e Transport or Housing
- Experience and understanding of BREEAM
- Valid Driving License
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send in your application ASAP.