An exciting position has arisen to join a large & successful Insurance Organisation, as Senior Contact Manager, based in Glasgow or the East with offices in Perth & Dundee.
It is not essential but advantageous for individuals to have experience in Insurance based sales.
Duties for this role will include:
Overseeing and leading the Contact Management team in order to achieve sales targets
Coach and supervise Contact Managers working in your team in any areas of support needed
Contact prospects and book appointments to be passed onto sales consultants
Manage a team of around 3-5, across multiple offices (Travel will be required infrequently to other regional offices)
- Ensure all of your sales activity admin is kept up to date and accurate
- Sales experience, ideally in Insurance but not essential
- Experience in lead generation and conducting initial prospect calls to new clients
- Ideally experience supporting junior sales individuals and managing a small team
- Confidence in phone sales ability and carrying out work professionally
- Punctual, hard working, willingness to learn
All training on internal systems will be provided as will training on Insurance related areas to ensure your knowledge of the service is up to standard.
The role comes with a basic salary between £23,000 to £25,000 plus bonus system.
Interviews are being conducted in the next 1 to 2 weeks so please apply asap!