We are working with an Engineering Consultancy based in Central Scotland, who currently require an experienced Senior Civil / Structural Engineer to join the team.
We would consider both Permanent & Contract applications for this role.
Salary- £32,000 to £40,000 + Benefits (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
Rate - £25-£29 per hour
The role will involve working on Commercial mainly, sometimes Industrial projects throughout Scotland. You will be based in the companies head office,, located in the Central Belt.
You will assist the Directors by working on detailed & concept designs, as well as attending visits to site and coordinating workload. There will be an expectancy for you to help the more junior Engineers, grads and technicians. You will ensure designs are completed to a high quality in line with the clients requirements and provide a high level of service throughout the project. You will manage the projects successfully through to completion, checking and reviewing drawings throughout whilst maintaining good communication with the client. In addition, you will identify new business opportunities where possible.
- Ideally Chartered or Incorporated Engineer
- Degree in relevant Civil or Structural Engineering discipline
- Member of ICE or ISE
- 5+ Year experience in an Engineering role with a focus on design
- Experience on Commercial project primarily
- Experience visiting sites and successfully dealing with clients
- Track record of completing projects to time schedules, meeting a high level of service, and potentially managing multiple project at the one time
If this role is of interest and you feel you meet the criteria outline. Please contact me today firstname.lastname@example.org