We are working alongside a growing Engineering Consultancy, with over 25 years industry experience. The business have taken a view to grow the Rail side of their operations and as such a new opportunity have come available.
We are looking for an experienced Senior CAD Technician to join the team in the Glasgow area. The office is based in East Kilbride, however we are open to allowing the relevant individual to work remotely for 2-3 days per week, agreed on an individual basis. It is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a flexible, growing organisation, and play a vital part of a new team with big ambitions.
You will provide Engineering Technician support on a variety of Rail projects, throughout Scotland. You will report directly to the Head of Rail to form part of a new, small team. You would be expected to take responsibility for producing accurate CAD drawings, BIM models and data input/calculations.
- HND in Civil or Structural Engineering, or above
- Engineering technician status or working towards
-Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit & Civils 3D
- Up to date CPD Record
- Experience of working within a BIM environment
- Applied knowledge of Civil Engineering standards and practices
- Good communications skills and ability/ willingness to work as part of a small team
- Ability to work on/ manage multiple projects at one time
Please apply today to be considered or find out more.