0141 212 5130
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Bridge Engineer to join our client in Glasgow. The role is ideal for someone who is already in a Senior Engineer post or who is looking to make the step up from Engineer level.
The organisation are very well known in the Infrastructure sector, with a great reputation in delivering Highways & Bridge related projects. The current opening is within their established Bridges team, covering a variety of Maintenance, Design and inspection based work. This is a permanent post and will involve a mix of site and office based work, collaborating as an integral part of successful team. You would be expected to manage projects, support more junior engineers and deal with clients on a daily basis.
Required individual Should Possess the Following:
- Degree in relevant Engineering field
- More than 5 years experience in Engineering relating to bridges or highways
- Understanding and working knowledge of CDM and DMRB
- Experience in design and coordination of projects, relating to Bridges
- Competency in communicating with clients and site staff
- Willingness to work closely with team members of varying levels to achieve required outcomes
- Good time management skills and well referenced
- Chartership would be beneficial but is not essential
Salary - Will be judged on experience and ability, within the region of £37,000 to £43,000
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2019