We are working closely with a Global Engineering Services organisation who have an opening for a Scaffold Design Engineer. The company have offices throughout the UK, with this role being available in 4 locations. We are ideally looking for someone to be based in West Lothian however would consider individuals who wish to be based in Middlesborough, South Wales and Rotherham.
You would be joining a small office team to support Scaffold Engineering Designs for various Industrial, Oil & Gas and Nuclear projects.
- Production of drawings using latest AutoCAD and other AutoDesk software
- Creation of Engineering calculations in accordance with British & European standards
- Site visits and meetings with clients and site staff
- Working as part of a team to provide support, guidance and technical help where possible
- HNC, HND or Degree in Relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Scaffold Design or Temporary Works focused role
- Ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate and support team members
- Ability to deal with clients on site and attend site meetings
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Competent use and knowledge of I.T with ability to use AutoCAD software and Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving Licence required
The company offer a competitive salary, as well as training in order to support the development of staff. Support is provided to allow individuals to progress to Incorporated and Chartered status should this be of interest to the individual.
Please apply today with your full, up to date CV in order to be considered.