The role of the sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.