We are working alongside a Construction & Civils Contractor based in Birmingham, who have openings for Quantity Surveyor's from Intermediate to Senior Level. This is a fantastic company, with a great client base and solid reputation in the industry.
The company are known for their expertise in Groundworks, operating throughout the UK, specifically around the Birmingham area.
The role is site based primarily, however you will have access to Head office as and when required. You will liaise with Project Managers in order to ensure accurate income recovery. You duties will include:
- Full valuation of works
- Feedback to Estimating team and accurate forecasting
- Monitor and advise on costs
- Develop client relationships
- Mitigate risk and comply with terms of the contract
We are looking for an individual who meets the following criteria:
- Degree in relevant subject field
- CSCS Card
- Background in Civil Engineering and Groundworks
- Experience in Drainage, Foundations & External works beneficial
- 3+ Years Min in QS role
- Ability to build strong client relationships and commercially aware
- Driving licence
- Good References
- Good contract knowledge & strong communication skills
Salary - DOE
If you're interested in this role, or have any further questions, please apply or contact me to discuss.