Our client are growing their operations across the whole of Scotland. An opening has come up in Inverness, to join their team on a permanent or freelance basis. They are looking for an experienced Senior Level Civil Engineer / Project Manager, with experience in Bridge projects.
Initially, you will be project managing a site in Kessock on a Bridge Gantry contract. From there you will work on similar projects across the North of Scotland. This company have a great reputation in the industry, as well as a very strong pipeline of work moving forward. We are looking for someone confident in both an office and site setting, with a sound knowledge of Bridges and Civil Engineering.
- Ideally Degree qualified in relevant Engineering subject
- Ideally Chartered
- Experience in Bridge Design, Inspection and Maintenance with projects complete on Gantry's
- Experience in managing live sites and teams
- Experience with and knowledge of, CDM and DMRB
- Good communications skills and ability to liaise with clients
- Ability to lead projects in order to meet deadlines
Salary - DOE
Hourly Rate - £28-£38 depending on experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this role, or would like to know more please get in touch asap.