We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, either with an Electrical or Multi Trade background.
The company we are recruiting for, are an Electrical Contractor, carrying out work mainly in the Glasgow area. Due to an increased schedule of work with one of their clients, they require a Project Manager to manage Rewire & Multi Trade works on a Social Housing site. You will manage the works ensuring everything is delivered on time, and up to standard, whilst also managing Electrical supervisors.
This is a permanent position, which includes annual salary, 28 Days holiday and vehicle provided. Working hours - 40 per week
- We would consider PM's with either an Electrical or Multi-Trade bias
- Individuals who are Electrical bias must have all relevant Electrical qualifications and certificates up to date (ECS, BS 7671, Inspection & Testing etc)
- Experience in social housing is highly desirable however other relevant experience will be considered
- Need to be well organised with experience in a PM role - 1 Year or more
- Comfortable dealing with strict deadlines and working to a schedule
- Excellent communication skills and time management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, who are keen to continue expanding their operations. It is an ideal time to join a company with big ambitions.
We are interviewing in the next 1-2 weeks so please apply soon if you wish to be considered for this role.