We are working with a reputable, forward thinking Engineer Consultancy based in Edinburgh.
The current vacancy is ideal for an Engineer who is looking to work for a growing company, and start forming their own Engineering team. The plan is for this individual to have a team of 3-5 Engineers / Inspectors over time.
Salary - £35,000 to £45,000 experience dependant
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineer ( Chartered would be beneficial not essential)
- Experience managing teams, leading projects and successfully supporting junior Engineers
- On site experience, and experience using Structural Software packages
- Experience on Highways/ Bridge and or Railway structures
- Experience managing all aspects of contracts, and great communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support and advice throughout projects - Tender to completion
- Manage teams, support in aiding team progression
- Undertake cost control & budgeting
- Client relationship management and successful project delivery
- Produce project programs
Please apply today if you are interested in being considered.