One of our very prestigious clients is looking for a Programme Manager to join their business in Edinburgh. This is a Senior-level appointment with responsibility for a major project. This will be a 12-month long position, which may be extended, where you will take responsibility for an complete building-based project.
- The client is looking for a solid Programme Management background, not necessarily construction management.
- Candidates will have a considerable history of implementing strategic transformational projects and managing various workstream as part of their programme management role.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise with senior level colleagues and clients.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering service recovery, service improvement and business change programmes.
- You will have excellent understanding and working practice of managing complex improvement projects to tight deadlines.
This Programme Manager position comes will a salary to £58,000 DOE. This is an 12-month role and will be based from the client’s Edinburgh site. If this role is relevant to you, please send your details now for more information. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.