Our client is a major, expanding business within Glasgow City Centre. They are looking for an astute Product Owner to join their organisation, specialising in asset management technology.
You will be well-rounded Product Owner, qualified by experience and you will help to deliver a range of new analytical platforms. This is a UK based organisation.
- The client requires a product owner who has experience in delivering digital products, services and comfortable engaging with a range of both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The Product Owner will have exposure to many exciting and high-profile projects. You will be working alongside an agile team of creative developers.
- You will work on the successful build and development of digital products for the business
- Candidates will be collaborating with developers, UX designers and stakeholders to solve problems and uncover the most innovative ways to improve customer experience
- You will be adept at translating business vision and the needs of our stakeholders, into actionable user stories
- The successful Product Owner should have 3+ years’ experience in a Product Owner position.
- Overall, you will have a passion for everything digital, with a proven background in working within Agile environments.
A fantastic salary of £45,000 to 60,000 is available for the right candidate.
If this Glasgow City Centre-based Product Owner role is of interest to you, please send your CV today for more information.