Our latest opening is with a fast growing Construction Contractor in Renfrewshire. The company operate as a New Build, Refurbishment and Maintenance contractor, and now as of the past few months, they have opened a Fit out side to their business also.
They are keen to bring in an experienced Pre Construction Manager to continue to move the business forward, and play a vital role in the senior management team.
The role will involve collaborating with internal teams and consultants to compile robust and professional bid submissions to develop winning proposals that balance client needs; legal, commercial and operational risk and target margins.
• Responsible for planning and managing the bid process, operating the bid systems monitoring the costs, design and overseeing the integration of inputs for bid document deliverables from bid team members, advisers and consortium partners;
• Single point of accountability for the bid, engaging all team members from the project launch to ensure the best solution is developed. Fully understand the client needs, evaluating different options to fulfil them, and propose best solutions in a reasonable, professional way;
• Manage the client relationship, acting as key point of contact for the client at senior level when required;
• Prepare and assist with technical and commercial submissions & compose written methodology for construction works
- Experienced Pre Construction/ Bid Manager with 4 or more years experience in this role
- Experience leading successful project bids, and successful deliver of relevant projects
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to liaise professionally with clients, building strong relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to share ideas and work closely with other senior team members
- Understanding of the construction life cycle
- Reliable, hard working and ambitious
If you would like to apply/ be considered, please send in your CV today.