Our client is a major international business with their Headquarters based in Glasgow. They are looking for a talented PMO Lead to join their business on a permanent basis.
This is a massive opportunity to join a successful organisation in a brand-new position.
You will currently be a PMO Lead candidate or equivalent within a large business environment.
This role will provide a governance framework to deliver projects successfully in a consistent and repeatable manner.
You will deliver a high quality, value-add service to the project team through effective process management and providing guidance and advice on all aspects of project governance.
Overall, ensuring the projects are managed effectively, complying with standards in delivery for end user customers.
Candidates will have a background in overseeing and managing projects involving various levels and time scales.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible and accountable for Time Recording across projects, providing metrics and analysis to drive financial cross-budget allocation.
- Manage and govern the resource booking and allocation process including provisional and actual bookings, monitoring and updating the status of all IT resources.
- Capitalise on existing PMO standards, and develop strategy and delivery approaches as necessary.
- Play a key role as part of the Project Management team monitoring the status of project on a regular basis by updating, reviewing and managing projects according to their RAG status.
- Managing Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
- Managing change requests by understanding relationships and dependencies with other significant change activities.
- Assisting programme and project managers with issues and solutions.
- Review and develop existing governance frameworks and policies.
- Develop key documentation for successful programme delivery, including and not limited to: communications plan, change management plan, benefits strategy, stakeholder engagement, budget plans and management process, roles and responsibilities.
You will be a keen PMO Lead currently (circa 5 years background) with the desire to expand on your career with an award-winning organisation.
Candidates will have excellent communications skills which will be utilised in liaising with all key stakeholders. Ideal candidates will have PM qualifications.
This PMO Lead role, based in Glasgow, comes with a salary to £50k plus benefits for the right candidate.