0141 212 5130
Primo Associates are looking for a Money Laundering Report Officer that will be responsible for helping to shape & design the Risk & Compliance function and ensuring full compliance with applicable regulations. This position is based in Glasgow, but you would be working from home.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be a business lead who can enable the company to successfully navigate risk in a regulated and fast paced environment.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with requirements of all statute and regulations relevant to a business regulated by the FCA as an EMI.
• Subject matter expert and main point of contact for senior management, regulators and industry groups on compliance and risk matters.
• Provide advice to senior management and the business on compliance issues as well as regulatory trends.
• Experience in Financial risk and compliance. Ideally experience within a ‘Fintech’ business, however not essential. Experience in relevant role involving dealing with money laundering report officer duties, or similar
• Proven experience in designing, implementing and reviewing processes and controls to identify weaknesses
• In depth technical knowledge of FCA requirements and standard
• Commercially minded with demonstrable experience of working with the business to find solutions
It is beneficial to hold the SMF17 function within the FCA, however not essential.
Salary - £30,000 to £34,000 Please Apply Today to be considered!
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2021