Our client is a prestigious software company and there are looking for a Major Account Representative to join their Glasgow operation.
You will be a client specialist, with a sound understanding of the technology sector.
As Major Account Representative, you will be responsible for selling the client’s product to a host of new clients.
Ideally, you will come from a major sales background and have dealt with large clients and their needs.
Vital parts of this role will include:
- Attain sales quota by creating and executing a business plan to exceed revenue goals
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with C suite and other key decision makers and influencers in assigned vertical or geography
- Leverage knowledge of prospect’s business and industry to establish value and create new opportunities
- Establish and execute sales strategies that effectively present a solid business case to prospects and using competitive intelligence to best leverage the client
- Leads sales engagement and involves resources as needed to address prospect’s needs and business problem(s)
- Conducts negotiations on behalf of the client to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices
Ideal candidates for this Major Account Representative position, will come from a similar role; you will be a technology specialist looking for your next challenge.
This position is based in Central Glasgow and comes with a very competitive package. If you are interested to learn more information on this Major Account Representative position, please send your CV today.