Our client is an International organization operating as a force for good around the world. They are looking for an IT Officer to join them in the Salisbury area.
- This role will suit an IT support analyst who has been involved in/ or wishes to develop their Cyber Security skills.
- You will be aware of adhering to company information policies and may have been involved in producing or been the responsible person within the organization for policy adherence i.e. password or firewall policy.
- Candidates will have worked in a service-desk environment and be confident in offering support to end users.
Technical requirements are as follows:
- History of working in a similar position, and a relevant IT qualification
- Experience developing, implementing / knowledge of information security policies
- Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (DHCP, WSUS, Active Directory)
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to perform under time pressure
- Ability to build good personal working relationships
- Ability to learn new skills
- Highly focused with a passion for Information Technology
This IT Officer position in Salisbury comes with a salary package of £25-30k for the right candidate. Please send your CV today for more information on this awesome company.