Our client is a dynamic, large organization, they are looking for a talented IT Database Administrator to join their Glasgow-based operation. You will help to build and maintain databases for our client’s current and next generation products.
You will be expected to undertake such duties as:
• document and report application specifics
• design and optimise databases to applications’ specifications
• customise the database in line with changing business needs
• performance monitoring and improvement
• error diagnosis and resolution
• backup and recovery
• follow standard guidelines
• deliver quality work
• you will have solid communication skills and be able to work closely with other members of the development team
• You will have an extensive background as a production DBA in a SQL Server environment
This is an opportunity to join a Glasgow-founded organisation, with International reach.
If this IT Database Administrator role is relevant to you, please send your CV today, RECRUITING NOW. It comes with a package to £50,000 DOE and benefits.