Our client is a large, established business looking for a talented iOS Developer to join them, based in their Glasgow offices. This is an industry-leading organisation, with lots of career-development potential on offer.
This is an essential role to the organisation; you will have excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels on a project by project basis.
Reporting directly to the Mobile Development Team Leader, you will have several years of a commercial development background and be project driven.
The main duties of this role:
To provide expert and professional software development services to the Group by helping define, build and maintain in-house iOS applications in line with business needs by utilising up to date iOS app development technologies.
PRINCIPAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a team of mobile app developers and collaborate with web developer in other parts of the business to implement, test and deliver native iOS apps.
- Assist project managers, team leaders, system designers and developers in the implementation of system features and epics that conform to relevant detailed designs and business requirements
- Continuous user support and bug fixes for mobile applications
- Contribute to project planning sessions
- Collaborate with peers to write, review, or provide feedback on code reviews
- Showcase continuous development and research on iOS app development stacks
- Collaborate effectively with development teams to ensure adequate and appropriate software application re-use within the business
You will be degree qualified in an IT-related subject, with the following in your skill-set:
- Experience of best practice app design, development and operations
- Apple Cocoa Touch development stack experience
- Experience in working with web services (RESTful APIs, JSON)
- Experience of working with SQLite storage for offline functionality
This is an important appointment for this large organisation, based in Glasgow. This iOS Developer role comes with a package from £40,000- £45,000 plus excellent benefits and free on-site parking.