Our client is a major Scottish organisation, with a presence on a global-scale. They are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join them on a permanent basis to assist in growing this successful business even further.
- As an Infrastructure Specialist, you will have a background in helping to shape and design company IT systems; appreciating the need for department fluidity and the commercial value/cost in implementing change.
- Having worked with legislation in designing the structure of IT systems, you will have a keen eye on compliance and the necessary steps in achieving this.
- Candidates will have created viable roadmaps and be key in designing the future architecture of this client’s business systems.
- The Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for all future design and state of IT systems and services. You will make and be responsible for viable recommendations and provide integration plans.
- The role of Infrastructure Architect will come with line management responsibilities.
- Candidates will be degree-level qualified, or career equivalent, as well as having MCSE Server Infrastructure.
This is a Glasgow-based permanent position and will come with a very competitive salary, DOE.
If you would like more information, please send your details today.