Our client is a major player within the Utilities market. They are looking for a talented HR Advisor to join them at this important period of growth for the business. Due to winning new contracts, they are increasing in numbers and the role of HR Advisor will work hand in hand with the HR Manager at their Glasgow HQ.
- You will have 2 years of working within a commercial environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD graduate to work their way through a successful organisation.
- This is a true HR Generalist position; you will gain access to many areas of HR management, including ER case management and providing proactive advisory services to key stakeholders and managers.
- This role will be based mainly from the client’s Glasgow HQ, but will require some travel to regional sites on occasion.
- You will be an HR professional who is keen to build their career. You will be degree qualified or equivalent. CIPD qualified, or working towards this, with clear understanding of employment law.
- You will have a background at HR Advisor level; excellent communication skills are paramount for this role.
- If this Glasgow-based HR Advisor position is relevant to you, please send your CV now for more details.
The position comes with a competitive salary of £25,000 plus benefits and career development opportunities.