0141 212 5130
Our client are a national Engineering organisation, working major Road and Bridge networks throughout the country. They currently have 3 national offices, and are looking to add a Highways Technician/ Engineer to their team in Inverness.
The role involves working as part of a small team, carrying out planned Highway Maintenance. This is a full time position, and is available now for the right individual. The company will provide full support in order to help you develop your skills and knowledge as well as give you the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
- Experience in highways, ideally over 2-3 years
- Understanding of Planned Road / Highways Maintenance
- Related Engineering Qualification - HNC, HND or Honours Degree
- Good time management and communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a small team
- Able to provide positive references
Salary: Depending on Experience, in the range of £25,000 to £30,000
Please get in touch today, providing an up to date CV if you wish to be considered for this role.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2018