Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you work well on your own, as well as part of a strong team? Do you want to work with a growing national business?
·An excellent position has arisen for the role of Training Assessor/ Vocational Coach, specialising in Health & Social Care. This is a Scottish based role.
·You must be able to assess L2, L3 & L5. Candidates who are verifiers will be preferred.
·This is an opportunity to join a well established organisation, entering an exciting period of growth.
- The role of the assessor will involve attending client site and rolling out programmes of work to a portfolio of candidates, therefore, communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be mobile and be able to attend customer premises.
- You will have a knowledge of working with OneFile.
- Candidates will be extremely trustworthy and responsible, as you will spend a lot of time working to your own autonomy.
- The client is keen to speak to candidates within the Central Belt area; client's office is in Glasgow.
This Central Belt Training Assessor/ Vocational Coach position, specialising in Health & Social Care, is a full-time/permanent post and comes with a basic salary of £24000.
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW.