A dynamic position has arisen within a successful Construction/ Facilities Management company, as Health and Safety Advisor. The client is looking for a talented candidate to cover the Northamptonshire Region.
- You will be self-motivated, innovative and have the ability to advise on all aspects of Health & Safety legislation.
- Ideal candidates with have a NEBOSH diploma/ or NVQ/Degree equivalent and be CMIOSH qualified (or on the way to achieving this).
- You will have excellent communication skills. This role requires a candidate who can offer reasonable solutions and fixes for any issues found on-site.
- A background in the construction and engineering industry is essential.
- Managing the formal EHS audit process of ad-hoc projects on site, you will promote the importance of EHS within the workforce, contractors and clients to encourage continual improvement. You will work as part of a team, building on current processes and procedures for CDM, occupational health and EHS focused training and development to ensure that they represent best practice.
- A knowledge of audit processes would also be preferable, as well as a reliable and trust-worthy attitude.
- This role will involve physical tasks, therefore, candidates’ health must allow for this.
- Ultimately, you will be a team player with the ability to work to your own autonomy, travelling to sites throughout the Northamptonshire area.
This Health & Safety Advisor role is full time, permanent and comes with a basic salary £42,000- £52,000 DOE, with £5.7k car allowance, healthcare and pension scheme. If this role applies to you, please send your CV today.