We are working with a growing Engineering Consultancy based in the West of Scotland. The company have in the past 5 years, opened a Rail division that is steadily growing and has already built a very strong client base. Due to continuing to build on this, they are looking to bring in a highly experience Engineer to take on their Head of Rail role.
This individual would work directly under the Rail Director, and play a vital role as the Civil Design CRE for the company. in addition you would be supporting the Engineers in the office, and work closely with the Director to continue to expand the division.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing company, who offer an alternative to the large Engineering companies out there.
To be considered:
- Ideally Chartered, or having experience in a Civil Design CRE role
- Experience in Rail, covering civil engineering projects
- Currently in a Senior, Principal or higher role
- Ability to build relationships with clients, and promote the company
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a small group, providing knowledge and experience to junior Engineers
- Hard working, good time management and reliable
Salary is open for discussion for the right individual. Interviews will be conducted in the coming week so please apply asap.