Our client is a major player both in the UK and International markets. They are looking for a professional Head of Data & Analytics to be a new addition to their IT division, based in Glasgow. This is a critical time to join this organisation, as they head into signing a contract with another major international blue chip giant.
- You will have a solid background and reputation within the Data Analytics field.
- With a history in this sector, you will have developed your skillset to be a department lead; liaising and cultivating relationships across all levels within a large organisational environment.
- You will provide expert and professional data management, analytical and reporting services to the Group ensuring the successful delivery a strategic IT delivery platform incorporating core capabilities including diverse reporting, data warehousing, data cleansing, advanced analytics and deep learning concepts to the Group and its clients.
- Key responsibilities will include influencing business strategy and aligning the IT data and analytics delivery capability, shaping and successfully running large work-packages for several strategic business units, managing the link between key stakeholders and IT delivery teams, ensuring adequate and effective business-as-usual ad hoc reporting services.
- Projects will run on different timescales and be of varying sizes; you will react well to this and be confident at running projects successfully at various times.
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in an IT related subject
- PRINCE2, APM or PMP practitioner
- Strategic BI and data warehouse delivery
- In-depth understanding of business intelligence / data warehousing implementation best practices and application development best practices
- Microsoft business intelligence technologies
- Report preparation and delivery for Senior Stakeholders
- Demonstrable delivery record of large scale/multi business unit BI/data warehouse projects
- 10-15 years designing and operating data warehouses and business intelligence platforms
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Managing project managers/IT work-package leads
- Managing 3rd parties
- Workshop facilitation
This Head of Data & Analytics is a key role for this Glasgow-based organisation. There will be a competitive salary, dependant on the candidate.
If you would like to apply or learn more, please send your CV today.