One of our major training clients is looking for a talented Head of Business Development to join them in the Merseyside area.
- You will be a natural business developer, with true sales-management approach.
- You will look after a close team of 6 and have a confident man-management style.
- Ideal candidates will come from a Training industry background and will have an in-depth knowledge of the apprenticeship sector, running key contracts and a solid understanding of quality and compliance.
- You will lead your team in identifying potential business, owning key client relationships & contracts, through to winning & delivering bids.
- This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established training organisation in the North West/Merseyside area and comes with a salary of £40,000 plus bonus.
If this Head of Business Development role in the NW is relevant to you, please send your CV today.