0141 212 5130
We are headhunting on behalf of our client in Glasgow, who due to continued success and growth are looking to add a Geotechnical Engineer to their team.
The organisation have a fantastic reputation in the sector, operating as one of the leading Design Consultancies for Civil & Structural Engineering, within Rail. On top of this they are known as an excellent employer, providing their staff with the ideal environment and support to develop in their career as Engineers. The company have a great pipeline of work and are heavily involved in a number of exciting projects and frameworks at the moment, including CP6.
We are looking to find someone with an ambitious attitude and good work ethic to fill the current Geotechnical Engineer opening. We have highlighted some keep criteria for the role below:
- Degree in relevant Engineering subject
- Minimum 3 Years experience post academic study
- Experience in Geotechnical Engineering - Drainage, Earthworks, civils etc
- Good time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with clients, excellent communication skills
Salary - TBC
Please apply today if you wish to be considered for this role.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2020