Our client is a major charitable organisation and they are looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their team at Head Office in the Dumfriesshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international organisation; you will have the opportunity to travel and visit their operations throughout the globe.
You will be a key conduit between the country programmes and creating a clear view of the financial information for head office. You will also provide support to one or more of the Directors, in terms of financial information and advice.
You will be directly involved in the following:
- Business Planning- assist in the formation of business plans, whilst understanding all existing constraints.
- Contract Management- assist in the development and review of new business, including budgeting and risk analysis.
- Programme Support- assisting in the interpretation, analysis and reporting of key financial data.
- Programme Compliance- compliance in overseas statutory regulations, ensuring all local financial requirements are adhered to.
- General Accountancy & Support
- In general, you will have solid communication skills; being able to work on a local basis, as well as with international stakeholders.
- You will be able to guide and manage employees through appropriate financial processes.
- Ideal candidates will have a solid working knowledge of legislation and regulations.
- You will have a successful background of carrying out the role of a Finance Manager.
This Finance Manager position comes with a salary circa £50,000 for the right candidate. If you are based in Dumfriesshire and would like more information, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW.