Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you work well on your own, as well as part of a strong team? Do you want to work with a growing national business?
- An excellent position has arisen for the role of Employability Tutor. The role will be based in the North West/ Merseyside area.
- This is an opportunity to join a well established organisation, entering an exciting period of growth.
- Ideal candidates will come from a background in Training & Development, with a sound understanding of various business environments.
- The client requires candidates who have a background in Employability and teaching within a classroom environment.
- The role of the assessor will involve attending client site and rolling out programmes of work to a portfolio of candidates, therefore, communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be mobile and be able to attend customer premises.
- Candidates will be extremely trustworthy and responsible, as you will spend a lot of time working to your own autonomy.
- The client is keen to speak to candidates within the North West/ Merseyside area.
This Employability Tutor position is a full-time/permanent post and comes with a basic salary of £28,000. Please send your CV now for more details.