We are currently working with an Electrical Contractor who are looking for an experience Electrician to join the team on a permanent basis. The work is based in the North of Glasgow, with the client themselves running their offices out of Paisley.
You will be supporting Social Housing maintenance work in Glasgow covering works such as Electrical Maintenance, NICEIC Testing, Door Entry and other remedial works. Immediate starts are available.
We are looking for an individual who meets the following criteria:
- Electrical Qualification
- Experience with door entry
- Experience in remedial repairs
- Driving licence maximum of 6 points
- Be able to fill in NICEIC test sheets
- Able to work with the public and keep to appointments
40 Hours per week, with transport/ vehicle supplied. Salary circa £28,000 per annum DOE