My Client is an established and growing electrical, fire & security and property refurbishment Company. Their office is based in Paisley, with their client base covering throughout Glasgow & England.
They are currently looking for a fully qualified and experienced domestic electrician to join their team in carrying out residential and block management reactive and planned maintenance remedial works in Glasgow in the immediate, but not limited to this area.
Main purpose of the role:
To join their team of experienced electricians to assist with identifying and rectifying domestic electrical faults via the EICR route in Glasgow and the other locations we serve on behalf of their clients. Working closely with a number of Glasgow based property management companies, main contractors, local authorities and Housing Associations who require us to react to electrical issues and also carry out EICR testing and follow on remedial works as part of programmed works (no cold calling).
The ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team will be essential. You must be able to organise your work & materials, this position suits someone who is organised and has the ability to problem solve and work calmly under pressure in order to identify and rectify various domestic electrical faults.
A company van (Parking and fuel paid for) & engineers laptop forming part of the generous package.
- Must have experience of carrying out EICR’s to the NICEIC standard.
- You must posses a current electrical grade card of electrician or approved electrician.
- We will provide a van only for use during business hours so a driving license is essential with no more than 6 points.
- Social housing experience or lots of domestic experience of testing & carrying out repairs whilst onsite is essential for this role.
- You will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.