We are looking for an experienced Electrical Qualifying Supervisor, to join our client in Glasgow.
The company we are recruiting for, are an Electrical Contractor, working UK wide. Due to an increased schedule of work with one of their clients, they require a Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to manage Rewire & other Electrical works on a Social Housing site. Your job will be to oversee the Electricians, checking work and using your expertise to ensure work is finished to schedule, and to a high standard.
This is a permanent position, which includes annual salary, 28 Days holiday and vehicle provided. Working hours - 40 per week
- We require individuals with who are fully Qualified Supervisors, under the NICEIC scheme
- In addition you must hold all relevant Electrical cards / Qualifications - BS 7671, ECS, Testing & Inspection etc
- Experience in social housing is highly desirable however other relevant experience will be considered
- Need to be well organised with more than 2 years in a Supervisor role
- Comfortable dealing with strict deadlines and working to a schedule
- Excellent communication skills and time management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, who are keen to continue expanding their operations. It is an ideal time to join a company with big ambitions.
We are interviewing in the next 1-2 weeks so please apply soon if you wish to be considered for this role.