Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for a new challenge on exciting projects ??
Primo associates are working alongside a national Mechanical and Electrical Contractors who are looking to expand their team.
The role for an Electrical Project manager is required for the delivery of their projects in line with company policies, procedures, EHSQ and financial targets. This provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to move up in their career or for those seeking a variety of projects in their work. The company has completed successful projects across the UK,Ireland and Europe. traditionally specialising in industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres but also large contracts within healthcare facilities.
With this specific role you can expect the following :
• Attend tender handover and project start up meetings.
• Ensure full team understand role with regards the project and manage team and any issues.
• Setting out key dates Program – develop and produce the program.
• Raising RFI’s, Lead final design.
• Issue technical submittals and follow through to approval.
• Budget -ultimately responsible for managing budget. Work closely with the QS.
• Breakout labour only packages and specialists’ packages
You will report directly to the Operations directors and regular weekly/monthly meetings would be arranged to provide reporting on projects.
Ideally you would :
- Have experience within similar role in Construction or Project Management
- Proficient in MS office and pakages
- Hold a valid drivers license as the role involves travel for Site and Client visits
A car allowance will be included in package.