We are looking for a talented and experienced Dev Ops person to join our expanding Infrastructure team on a 6 month contract basis with a potential for a permanent role.
Based in Glasgow, you should be experienced in DevOps tools and methods and be able to work closely with the existing project and software development teams. The successful candidate should have experience of working on solutions where security & compliance are essential, and therefore have a good understanding of compliance requirements e.g. PCI, GDPR, HIPAA.
For this position the HEROKU qualification is mandatory.
- Authoring code deployment logic to address different scenarios
- Developing tests, documentation and auditing for all our processes.
- Administering cloud platforms and services - Heroku, Github and AWS, plus DevOps, CI/CD, Testing & Monitoring tools
- Monitoring, support and troubleshooting
- Controlling third party access conventions
- Ensuring platforms and deployments are managed taking into account of any compliance requirements
- Experience of working in a similar DevOps Role
- Understanding and experience of delivering great software
- Strong consultative skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving ability
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and raise key points with colleagues
- AWS (EC2, WAF, RDS, KMS)
- Packer, Terraform & Ansible
- Node.js & Postgres DB
To apply please send your CV today!