An exciting role has arisen to join a major organisation based in Glasgow, as Development Team Leader.
- You will be a motivated Developer/Manager with excellent communication skills.
- This international company will provide you with your next career move, within a professional environment.
- The client is looking for a Development Team Leader due to the number of new exciting development projects for business that the organisation has won. This client woks with major blue-chip names.
- The role of Team Leader will require the successful candidate to be responsible for keeping projects on track, as well as mentoring more junior members of staff. Working in an Agile environment, your work will be varied and be based around the latest .NET technologies
- Candidates will be required to have a strong background in web-based development (particularly .NET)
- You will have used MVC and have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies. You will have a background as a Senior Developer and solid project management skills.
- This Development Team Leader role comes with a package of £55,000 to £65,000 DOE, plus healthy benefits and flexible working hours.
If this Glasgow-based role is relevant to you, please send your CV today, RECRUITING NOW.