0141 212 5130
We have a new opening with one of our Engineering clients in Glasgow. The position is Design Engineer within a Temporary Works Engineering company.
The company cover various aspects of Temporary works, providing their solutions globally to a large variety of clients. They have a great reputation in the industry and a very well established team / structure. Your role would be to prepare, design and deliver cost effective Temporary Works solutions in line with the customers requirements. You would work closely with your team to support one another, learn and develop your skills/ knowledge as an Engineer.
Other Role Duties:
- Efficient use of Autocad and Revit for Design purposes
- Prepare clear design briefings & information to enable senior team members to approve designs
- Liaise with customers over the phone and during site visits
- Where applicable, identify new business opportunities
- Checking of team members designs on request
- Must have roughly 5 + years experience within Engineering, majority of which must include Temporary Works
- Must have a good design background, utilising design software
- Ability to liaise with clients and carry out site visits
- Willing to work as part of a collaborative team
- Academic Engineering qualification - HNC, HND, Bsc, Be etc
- Driving License
If you wish to be considered for this role, please contact us today or send in your CV in application.
Primo Associates | Copyright © 2019