Are you an Information Security specialist or looking to develop your career within this field?
Our client is looking for a talented Data Quality Lead to join their Glasgow-based organisation. A true success story, this client has expanded their brand throughout the world.
As Data Quality Lead, you will have a direct influence in the day to day governance of data quality within the business.
You will have a history within a Data Lead role, with a background in monitoring, reporting and compliance activities.
The role will act as a central point of knowledge for stakeholders, offering advice and data guidance for heads of department.
The position will report into the Head of Information Security.
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in Data Quality Management
- ISO 27001/22301 experience
- Strong Technical Background in Data Quality Management
- Data warehouse principles
- Detailed working knowledge of all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations
- Administration of Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, SharePoint & Office 365
- Strong broad-based IT technical background (database, reporting, infrastructure etc.)
- Strong quality-based analysis and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse complex business processes and technologies to make sound recommendations to non-technical constituents
This Glasgow-based Data Quality Lead role comes with a salary to £40,000 DOE.
Please send your CV today for more details.