We are working with a growing Construction Contractor in Glasgow, who produce structural shell homes for private clients. They have an exciting opening as a Contract Supervisor.
This is a unique role, with a innovative construction product. The role is suited to a well organised construction professional, who is looking to play a key role in a growing company.
- The role involves managing the companies multiple projects, around £200,000+ each in value.
- You will be dealing with customers directly, ensuring you understand their requirements and follow this up with the sub contractors on site.
- You will visit sites to ensure work is on time and to a high standard
- Liaise with the designers
- Ensuring health and safety is up to standard on all sites
- Working directly with company MD to manage all contracts and deliver on projects
- You will be required to travel to sites, generally in the central belt but some overnight stay will be required for projects in England
- The role is office based generally, with site visits weekly
- Experience in Construction, specifically residential/ house building
- Experience in either joinery, site supervisory role or architectural/ design role
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with customers
- Good management skills, dealing with on site works and sub contractors
- Current CSCS card holder
- Experience with Timber Kit housing would be beneficial
Please apply today to be considered!