We are working with an ambitious organisation who have recently went through an internal restructure. Now with Headquarters based in Glasgow, they are looking to build up their team to full capacity.
The current opening is for an experienced Civil Engineer This is a permanent position, working with a leading Scottish Engineering Consultancy. You would work closely with your team and clients to deliver projects on time and to a high standard. Projects would involve mainly Housing, so a candidate with experience in this field is preferred.
The team are looking for someone who will integrate well into a team environment. Ideally someone who is ambitious to grow with the company and work to develop themselves as well as support the development of those around them.
- 4+ Years Experience within in an Engineering or Technician role
- Ideally with an academic background in Engineering, HNC or Degree
- Proficient in use of AutoCad is essential, other software packages would be beneficial such as Civils 3D & Revit
- Strong Design experience
- Experience related to Housing project designs/ drawings for minimum of 3 years
- Familiarity with SUDS
- Experience with WINDES and PDS software beneficial
Salary will be flexible dependant on level of experience and skill set, circa £30,000 to £36,000
Please apply today with your up to date CV to be considered.